Help & Support
For Bluefield GIS, Inc. ensuring customer satisfaction is a top priority. If you require any form of assistance, please email us at email@example.com. A support representative will be in contact with you as soon as possible.
The ability to change the color of the the pencils, is a feature we are very excited for. This feature will be added as soon as possible and is a major priority to us.
This is on our list of known problems that need to be solved. Until then we recommend being aware of where you mark on the map. You can use the “Zoom Fit” feature located in the more menu to zoom the map to show all marked areas.
This is a bug where the app can crash due to drawing a line so long that the device runs out of memory. We are working on a fix for this bug, but until the fix is complete we recommend the user stop the stroke and then continue drawing.
Due to the nature of the way the app marks in the map each stroke is redrawn onto the map once you release your touch from the screen. A solution to this problem is in the plans to be added soon.
Released: Jul 6, 2018 at 10:09 PM
- Improved handwriting and drawing
Released: May 2, 2018 at 8:15 AM
- Added Stencil with shapes and text.
- Fixed bug hindering the device location button on earlier versions of iOS.
- Fixed bug preventing use of various share options, including AirDrop.
Released: Mar 28, 2018 at 9:02 PM
- Draw Maps now honors your text size setting in Settings -> Accessibility.
- Draw Maps documents in the Maps list now include a Draw Maps icon. Normally, the icon is Draw Maps blue. However, if the document came from a Draw GIS user, the icon is Draw GIS red. Draw Maps and Draw GIS documents are the same but only Draw GIS stores additional web map settings.
Released: Mar 1, 2018 at 2:19 PM
- Now starting a map is quicker. Simply tap the icon in the top left corner.
- A map starts without a name. To name it, use the “More” menu icon in the top right corner.
- Draw Maps is now localized for Spanish, Finnish, and Indonesian languages.
Released: Nov 27, 2017 at 1:04 PM
- Fixed critical bug affecting any sketches across or near the 180th meridian, where longitudes 180° and -180° meet in the Pacific Ocean.
- Fixed problem where compass would sometimes not show when the map was rotated.
- Minor bug fix
Released: Nov 10, 2017 at 9:54 PM
- App Launch